- Designing, implementing, debugging, and maintaining services and user interfaces
- Test coding to ensure quality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin
- Previous experience developing WordPress websites
- Comfortable building sites utilizing WordPress plugins such as Advanced Custom Fields
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Proficiency in WP, Git, php/css/js
- Great opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and sales-driven company and build its future
- Dynamic work in a rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities
- Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity for career development
This position is based in Riga, Latvia. Please send your CV and cover letter in English by clicking "Apply" with a subject line Wordpress Developer. Your application will be handled confidentially.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOUR RESUME WILL BE STORED IN OUR DATABASE FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS. YOU ARE ENTITLED TO REQUEST DELETION OF YOUR RESUME AT ANY TIME.