QA Automation Engineer
- Design, evolve and execute test plans
- Manage application releases and plan test runs
- Detect and explain software failures
- Monitor and evolve test coverage
- Operate and develop automated tests.
- Software testing experience 3+ yrs
- Good understanding of Quality Assurance process
- Agile software development methodology understanding
- Web and network technologies basics (HTML, HTTP, TCP, REST)
- Test automation experience 1+ yrs
- Python knowledge, experience with unittest/pytest (will be considered as an advantage)
- Docker Selenium Experience with any CI (Jenkins is preferable)
- QA team lead experience (optional, will be considered as an advantage)
- Strong communication skills
- English skills - at least upper-intermediate (both verbal and written)
- Great opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and sales-driven company and build its future
- Dynamic work in a rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities
- Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity for career development.
This position is based in Tallinn, Estonia or Riga, Latvia. Please send your CV and cover letter in English to [email protected] with a subject line QA Automation Engineer. Your application will be handled confidentially.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOUR RESUME WILL BE STORED IN OUR DATABASE FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS. YOU ARE ENTITLED TO REQUEST DELETION OF YOUR RESUME AT ANY TIME.