QA Automation Engineer
- Design, evolve and execute test plans
- Manage application releases and plan test runs
- Detect and explain software failures
- Monitor and evolve test coverage
- Operate and develop automated tests.
- Software testing experience 3+ yrs
- Good understanding of Quality Assurance process
- Agile software development methodology understanding
- Web and network technologies basics. (HTML, HTTP, TCP, REST)
- Test automation experience 1+ yrs.
- Python knowledge Experience with unittest/pytest (will be a bonus)
- Docker Selenium Experience with any CI (Jenkins is preferable) QA team lead experience ( Optional, will be a bonus )
- Strong communication skills
- English ( verbal and written intermediate+ )
- Great opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and sales-driven company and build its future
- Dynamic work in a rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities
- Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity for career development
This position is based in Tallinn, Estonia. Please send your CV and cover letter in English by clicking "Apply" with a subject line QA Engineer. Your application will be handled confidentially. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOUR RESUME WILL BE STORED IN OUR DATABASE FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS. YOU ARE ENTITLED TO REQUEST DELETION OF YOUR RESUME AT ANY TIME.