- Provide legal support for the Company;
- Implement measures to strengthen contractual, financial and labor discipline;
- Ensure compliance with local laws and company policies;
- Advise on corporate governance matters;
- Draft, review and/or finalize agreements with vendors and suppliers;
- Prepare documents (agreements, powers of attorney, statements, internal documents, letters etc.);
- Support senior management in their activities and decision-making process;
- Ensure smooth and transparent decision-making process and record keeping;
- Participate in pan-Baltic and beyond projects, work in pan-Baltic team;
- Represent the company with regulators and other organizations.
SKILLS AND EXPIERIENCE:
- University degree in Law;
- Solid background and relevant experience (3+ years) in one of the big local law firms or regulated industries
- Self-motivation with the ability to work independently with a flexible and open-minded approach, follow deadlines and effectively manage time;
- High responsibility and proactivity level;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- High ethical standards, strong sense of responsibility and commitment to results;
- Full working proficiency of English and Lithuanian languages (written and verbal), Russian will be considered as advantage;
- Previous experience with LPT or gambling sector will be considered as advantage.
- competitive salary package
- top-notch colleagues with various backgrounds to collaborate;
- spacious office and casual environment;
- flexible work schedule;
- great opportunities for career development;
- health insurance policy (after probationary period);
- all social guarantees.
This position is based in Vilnius, Lithuania. Please send your CV and cover letter in English to [email protected] with a subject line Legal Counsel. Your application will be handled confidentially.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOUR RESUME WILL BE STORED IN OUR DATABASE FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS. YOU ARE ENTITLED TO REQUEST DELETION OF YOUR RESUME AT ANY TIME.