IT Projects Manager
- Discuss and prepare the scope of the project;
- Create and track execution of tasks;
- Constantly monitor and report on the progress of the project to all stakeholders;
- Evaluate the scope and achieve project execution on time;
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs;
- Document features and user workflows;
- Carry out IT projects from A to Z;
- Experience in IT project management (at least 2 years);
- Comprehension of business processes;
- Skills using project management tools (at least Jira and Confluence);
- Drive to solve problems based on customers' needs;
- Good technical English skills;
- Ability to pay attention to details;
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and management methodologies;
- Positive, energetic outlook.
- Great opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and sales-driven company and build its future;
- Dynamic work in a rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities;
- Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate;
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- Opportunity for career development;
This position is based in Tallinn, Estonia. Please send your CV and cover letter in English to [email protected] with a subject line IT PROJECTS MANAGER. Your application will be handled confidentially.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOUR RESUME WILL BE STORED IN OUR DATABASE FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS. YOU ARE ENTITLED TO REQUEST DELETION OF YOUR RESUME AT ANY TIME.