Information Security Manager
- Performing ISM responsibilities, rising Information Security and Data Protection awareness
- within the Organization;
- Managing and Structuring Documentation Library required for Organization’s needs, as well as IT and IS Audit requirements;
- Develop policies, processes, procedures that encourage secure working and data protection;
- Implement, make updates and improvements in processes to be compliant with the latest security standards and law regulations;
- Performing constant Internal Audit within the Organization to identify potential security weaknesses, threats and vulnerabilities.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in information security, preferably in management in an information security organization
- Demonstrated accomplishments in program leadership, policy development, management and risk assessments
- Solid understanding of security, privacy, IT audit and legal security standards, guidelines and principles
- English (verbal and written upper-intermediate)
- ISC² or GIAC certifications would be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of Russian or Latvian will be considered an advantage
- Great opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and sales-driven company and build its future
- Dynamic work in a rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities
- Professional team with various, international byou
- backgrounds to collaborate
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity for career development
This position is based in Riga, Latvia. Please send your CV and cover letter in English to [email protected] with a subject line Information Security Manager. Your application will be handled confidentially.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOUR RESUME WILL BE STORED IN OUR DATABASE FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS. YOU ARE ENTITLED TO REQUEST DELETION OF YOUR RESUME AT ANY TIME.