- Assistance in various HR daily tasks
- Assistance in HR related storage maintenance
- Assistance in event organisation
- Good spoken and written Latvian and English ( Russian will be considered as an advantage)
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Great communication skills
- Time planning skills
- Great opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and sales-driven company and build its future
- Dynamic work in a rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities
- Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate
- Flexible working hours (part-time internship)
This position is based in Riga, Latvia. Please send your CV and cover letter in English to [email protected] with a subject line HR Intern. Your application will be handled confidentially.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOUR RESUME WILL BE STORED IN OUR DATABASE FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS. YOU ARE ENTITLED TO REQUEST DELETION OF YOUR RESUME AT ANY TIME.