Fullstack Developer (Angular / Node.js)
- Support and develop large Angular application with a set of corresponding microservices running in NodeJs
- Always think about the good user experience on the frontend side and beautiful API on backend side
- Required experience with Angular 2+ more than a year with an understanding of rxjs, oop, mvc, event buses, and other good programming practices
- Backend side experience of more than a year with NodeJs in connection with Mongo or PostgreSql is required.
- Other position-related duties
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR CANDIDATES
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Angular Material
- Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- User Experience (UX)
- Back-End Web Development
- User Interface Design
- A modern technology stack and best software development practices
- Participation in international conferences and training
- Personal and professional growth opportunities in a fast-growing product company
- Sports benefit
- Fresh fruits, team lunches and fun company events
- A modern office in Tallinn, free parking
- Workstation up to your choice
- Relocation assistance
- A competitive salary
This position is based in Tallinn, Estonia or Riga, Latvia. Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to [email protected]enlabs.com with a subject line Fullstack Developer (Angular / Node.js). Deadline for applying: October 30th, 2020 at 00:00. Your application will be handled confidentially.
Please be aware that your resume will be stored in our database for the next 6 months. You are entitled to request deletion of your resume at any time.