Estonian Speaking Customer Support Agent
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Customer Service Agent role is a key role for our business.
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic person who is able to put customers at the heart of our business, creating pleasurable and entertaining journey for them across all touch points.
If you think you can do it, you could be the one we're looking for!
- making impact by helping people and making someone's day better
- socializing with people over chat, e-mail or phone
- challenges by solving "puzzles" and cracking the "nuts"
- a champion in communicating and socializing with people
- optimistic and positive (even when the going gets tough)
- empathetic, positive and immensely patient
- energetic and goal-oriented person
- listen, engage and help customers with their inquiries over e-mail, chat or phone
- investigate problems, develop solutions and manage through resolution
- escalate issues to other departments or manager
- support your colleagues and help the new ones
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in Estonian; at least intermediate skills in English
- very good computer and typing skills
- ability to focus on details and multitask
- strong active listening skills - give attention to what other people are saying, take time to understand and ask questions when appropriate
- problem solving skills and ability to adapt to change with positive attitude
- readiness to work fexible hours from 9:00 till 01:00 (Monday- Sunday)
- competitive salary package;
- top-notch colleagues with various backgrounds to collaborate;
- spacious office and casual environment;
- flexible work schedules;
- unlimited opportunity for career development;
- health insurance;
- paid vacation;
This position is based in Riga, Latvia / Tallinn, Estonia. Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to [email protected]enlabs.se with a subject line ESTONIAN SPEAKING CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENT. Deadline for applying: March 11th, 2020 at 12:00. Your application will be handled confidentially.
Please be aware that your resume will be stored in our database for the next 6 months. You are entitled to request deletion of your resume at any time.