Year-end report 2020
Fourth quarter: 1 October – 31 December 2020
- Revenues totaled EUR 20,3 million (11,2), an 82% increase.
- Organic growth amounted to 20%.
- Regulated revenues totaled 70%.
- Total active customers were 77,357 (41,163), an increase of 88%.
- Deposits totaled EUR 67.0 million (33.7), a 99% increase.
- Gaming margin was 4.7% (4.7).
- Adjusted EBITDA was EUR 6.6 million (3.5), adjusted EBITDA margin was 32.3% (31.1).
- EBITDA was EUR 3.9 million (3.2), EBITDA margin was 19.3% (28.4).
- EBIT was EUR 3.0 million (2.6), EBIT margin was 14.6% (23.2).
- Adjusted net profit totaled EUR 4.8 million (2.9), adjusted net profit margin was 23.8% (25.5).
- Net profit totaled EUR 2.2 million (2.5), net profit margin was 10.8% (22.7).
- Adjusted EPS increase of 69% to EUR 0.077 per share (0.045).
Full year: 1 January – 31 December 2020
- Revenues totaled EUR 50.5 million (39.6), a 27% increase.
- Regulated revenues amounted to 79%.
- Total active customers were 114,332 (70,032), a 63% increase.
- Deposits totaled EUR 166.4 million (118.0), a 41% increase.
- Gaming margin was 4.8% (4.7).
- Adjusted EBITDA was EUR 13.8 million (11.6), adjusted EBITDA margin was 27.4% (30.9).
- EBITDA totaled EUR 11.2 million (11.6), EBITDA margin was 22.2% (29.2).
- EBIT was EUR 8.1 million (16.2), EBIT margin was 16.1% (23.9).
- Net profit totaled EUR 15.1 million (9.4), net profit margin was 30.0% (23.6).
- EPS increased 59% to EUR 0.239 per share (0.150).
- Adjusted EPS increased 73% to EUR 0.279 per share (0.161).
Events during the period
- Finalized acquisition and integration of Global Gaming.
- Launched Casino games from Blueprint, Yggdrasil, Skywind, Stakelogic and Oryx.
- Launched Live Casino games from Evolution Gaming in Lithuania.
- Launched first custom built hyper localized slot game "Bar Slot".
- Voluntarily revoked Swedish license.
Events after the period
- Migrated optibet.ee business to EnPL finalizing the full transition to new technology.
- Launched casino games from Greentube and Playson on Ninja and Boost Casino brands.
- Gaming revenue growth through mid February of 99% (organically 34%).
- Public offer to the shareholders from Entain.
“We continued to pick up the pace following a successful acquisition of Global Gaming in Q3 and delivered yet another record quarter. All our markets demonstrated quarter to quarter growth in activity and revenue. Business development wise most energy during the quarter was devoted to integration of Global Gaming team into Enlabs structure.
Outcome of the integration process is a leaner, more agile, and fully aligned organization with a common business roadmap. Enlabs has added Nordic market sales know-how to its team and a global Pay & Play brand to its portfolio. This gives me certainty to say that in 2021 Enlabs will be relaunching in Sweden and will take Ninja brand across all of its operational markets. Enlabs has become a more well-rounded organization targeting two geographical regions with proven track record – Baltics and Nordics, and having two flagship brands – department store concept Optibet and Pay & Play concept pioneer Ninja.
Now we can proudly say that we are a single company – Enlabs.” Says CEO and Group president George Ustinov.
The report is attached this press release and is available at https://enlabs.com/en/press/reports
A presentation of the report will be held today at 09:00 CET through the link:
For more information, please contact:
George Ustinov, CEO and Group president
[email protected] / +371 29424175
This disclosure contains information that ENLABS is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 23-02-2021 08:00 CET.
ENLABS stands for Entertainment Laboratories. Enlabs is a company that creates entertainment through innovative thinking within iGaming. The corporate group has offices in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, Malta, Marbella, Minsk and Stockholm. The operating subsidiaries hold national licenses for their operations and the Group employs approximately 300 employees. Enlabs AB (NLAB) is listed at Nasdaq First North Growth Market with Redeye AB as Certified Adviser: [email protected], +46 (0)8 121 576 90.
For more information, visit enlabs.com