Interim report January - September 2018
Q3: 1 July - 30 September 20181
- Total revenue was EUR 7.59 million (6.46), a 17.5% increase. Gaming revenue increased 27.0% to EUR 6.59 million (5.19).
- Total active customers were 39,517 (28,026), an increase of 41.0%. Deposits totalled EUR 20.8 million (13.8), a 50.7% increase.
- Revenues from regulated markets were 93.5%. Mobile revenue was 53.6% of all gaming revenues. Media revenue was EUR 0.87 million (1.16).
- EBITDA was EUR 2.51 million (2.14).
- EBITDA margin was 33.0% (33.0%).
Interim period 1 January - 30 September 2018
- Total revenue was EUR 21.7 million (15.8), a 37.3% increase. Gaming revenue increased 35.5% to EUR 18.7 million (13.8). Revenues from regulated markets were 90.1%.
- EBITDA was EUR 6.53 million (4.07); adjusted EBITDA EUR 7.06 million (4.07).
- EBITDA margin was 30.1% (25.8); adjusted EBITDA margin was 32.5% (25.8).
- Operating profit EBIT was EUR 4.78 million (1.70); adjusted EBIT EUR 5.79 million (1.70). EBIT margin was 22.0% (26.0); adjusted EBIT margin was 26.7% (26.0).
To read full report visit nordicleisure.se.
A presentation of the report will be held at 10.00 CET at the following link: https://www.redeye.se/live/nordic-leisure-q3-2018 For more information, please contact:
Nordic Leisure AB
Robert Andersson, CEO [email protected] / +371 2 7327810
About Nordic Leisure
Nordic Leisure AB is the parent company in a group which operates within three business areas: Online gaming, Media and Solutions. The group has offices in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, Malta, Marbella and Stockholm. The operational companies hold national licenses and permits for their operations and the group has around 190 employees. Nordic Leisure is listed on NASDAQ First North in Stockholm. The company's Certified Adviser is Redeye, +46 8 545 01330.
For more information, visit nordicleisure.se
Nordic Leisure AB is obliged to publish the above information in accordance with the EU's Market Abuse Regulation. The information was provided by the above contact person for publication at 08:30 CET on 31 October 2018.