Poker Content Coordinator
- Plan, create, and oversee the production of innovative content on the website, social media pages, email campaigns and marketing materials;
- Work in a poker team, create poker promotions;
- Contact the customer base, provide solutions to their problems and tasks;
- Work with a cross-company team;
- Collaborate with Head of Poker, creative team and designers;
- Track and report on all site metrics;
- Create and maintain best user experience for relevant poker pages;
- Conduct translations from English if needed;
- Measure analytics and reporting of the websites and increase traffic and conversion rates.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES
- Knowledge in poker is a must;
- Excellent writing skills in Latvian and Russian. English language skills will be considered as an advantage;
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and efficiency when writing, revising, editing or proofreading a copy;
- Hands-on experience with MS Office;
- Attention to detail;
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Great opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and sales-driven company and build its future;
- Dynamic work in a rapidly-growing international company with personal development possibilities;
- Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate;
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity for career development
How to apply
This position is based in Riga, Latvia. Please send your CV and cover letter in English to [email protected] with a subject line Poker Content Coordinator. Deadline for applying: February 28, 2020 at 00:00. Your application will be handled confidentially.