Junior Sales Executive
- Handle relationships and manage accounts of our existing partners;
- Proactively search for new partners and growth opportunities;
- Handle all communications with our partners;
- Execute necessary administrative tasks;
- Capability to travel.
- Good skills in Excel as the role requires a lot of manual reporting monthly towards the Finance department;
- Good relationships building skills to be able to perform sales;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability and willingness to work in a team;
- Required language knowledge - Fluent in English, knowledge of Russian will be considered as an advantage.
- Great opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and sales-driven company and build its future;
- Dynamic work in a rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities;
- Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate;
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- Opportunity for career development.
How to apply
This position is based in Tallinn, Estonia. Please send your CV and cover letter in English by clicking "Apply" with a subject line Junior Sales Executive. Deadline for applying: April 12th, 2020 at 00:00. Your application will be handled confidentially. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOUR RESUME WILL BE STORED IN OUR DATABASE FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS. YOU ARE ENTITLED TO REQUEST DELETION OF YOUR RESUME AT ANY TIME.