As an online gaming company, our software solution is the backbone of the business. We work hard to create a safe, engaging and hassle-free player experience. As an IT department, our mission is to deliver high-quality product enabling our staff to be productive and effective.
What you will do:
- Build scalable, highly-available, robust systems and ensure their continuous delivery.
- Work on the gambling platform.
- Work as part of a cluster and within a cross-functional team.
- Take part in whole feature development processes - from the inception of ideas to deployment and maintenance.
- Prepare a development plan, defend it, code it, ship it, own it.
Examples of projects our teams have worked on:
- MGA compliance requirements: reality check control, player limits, self-exclusions.
- State of the art incentive system that allows prolonged gaming experience to our players.
- New integrations with various game providers, sports betting, casino games, bingo, etc.
- Sophisticated new promotional campaign mechanics for players.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can demonstrate deep understanding of Golang development culture.
- Has experience with transactional databases and messaging systems.
- At least some experience with Docker.
- Feels very comfortable in a Linux environment and working with Git tooling.
- Practices test-driven development.
- Is able to cooperate with colleagues and understand the value of each developer in team performance.
- Ready to work with the existing codebase, update and improve it.
- A modern technology stack and best software development practices
- Participation in international conferences and training
- Personal and professional growth opportunities in a fast-growing product company
- Sports benefit,
- Fresh fruits, team lunches, and fun company events
- A modern office in Tallinn, free parking
- A competitive salary
- Relocation assistance
At Enlabs, we take pride to meet the new future colleague.
- We do not burden candidates with test assignments.
- We do not ask "Google interview" type of questions.
- We are looking for a perfect fit for our organization.
Make a new career step and join us for personal & professional growth!
- Please be aware that your resume will be stored in our database for the next 6 months. You are entitled to request the deletion of your resume at any time.